Monday, June 1, 2009

screen shot of talking with friend














The fist pic is of me trying to use the video on facebook, but an error message came up every time I tried to stop the video.  I kept trying till I got the video to work.  The second pic was Megan in the other section and I talking on googlechat with the video option.  It was fun to talk with Megan.  
I preferred to use the google chat with the camera because it was easier to get to work.  Facebook was iffy at times with their server.  I could see the importance of both options in class.  If a student was sick, then they could e-mail me to do a video chat with them about what we talked about in class or about questions with homework.  The video option in facebook would be nice to demonstrate extra examples for the class to look up if they want extra help, or to demonstrate what was done that day in class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment